Dean Guitars, the masters of the pointy V headstock, have debuted a new product line called the “Straight-Six” Series, which all feature their 6-inline headstock instead of the V. Check out the pics below. Do you like it? Personally, I think it’s okay on the Flying V shape, and I kinda like it on the Z (the Explorer shaped one) but for me it doesn’t work on the rest of the line, especially the ML! To me, Dean Guitars = pointy V headstock. What do you reckon?
- Electric Gypsy – Ibanez Premium Andy Timmons AT10P Review! | Six-String Samurai on My Journey Into Plugins: Pt 1 – aka What To Do When Your Neighbours Are Douchebags
- Electric Gypsy – Ibanez Premium Andy Timmons AT10P Review! | Six-String Samurai on Ibanez JEM70V – Affordably Outrageous
- Electric Gypsy – Ibanez Premium Andy Timmons AT10P Review! | Six-String Samurai on Ibanez Premium Series – An Unsolicited Opinion
- Adrian @ Ash Customworks – Maker of Things | Six-String Samurai on Bogner Uberschall Pedal – Sonic Boom in a Box
- Kemper Profiler News August 2013 | Six-String Samurai on Review of the Kemper Profiling Amp!!